Elle started playing for the Pittsfield Township Lions this weekend. Her position is pink star shoes field warmer. The job description is: running away from the ball, crying, and chasing after her dad. She leads the team! The Lions are 0-1 against the Ghosts. But, in the Lion's defense (since I am the "assistant to the regional coach") the other team's coach has been doing it for many years and I think that one of the kids was almost 5. He probably has been drinking human growth hormones in his chocolate milk. I think that Elle had fun anyway...just running all around with a bunch of friends.
Sunday, September 21, 2008
Saturday, Saturday, Saturday...Soccer, Soccer, Soccer!!!
Elle started playing for the Pittsfield Township Lions this weekend. Her position is pink star shoes field warmer. The job description is: running away from the ball, crying, and chasing after her dad. She leads the team! The Lions are 0-1 against the Ghosts. But, in the Lion's defense (since I am the "assistant to the regional coach") the other team's coach has been doing it for many years and I think that one of the kids was almost 5. He probably has been drinking human growth hormones in his chocolate milk. I think that Elle had fun anyway...just running all around with a bunch of friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
sO CUTe! I wish that I had Austin playing. I am a loser mom! I hope that you are feeling better.
Post a Comment