Friday, October 3, 2008

I'm a DAD! Again.



Welcome to the world...Beck Astin Schreiner

He was born at St. Joseph's Hospital in Ann Arbor, MI
On Oct 3rd, 2008 at 4:41 ante-meridian (a.m.);
He was 7 lbs. 10 oz.;
20 Inches long;
he has purple skin, dark eyes, a sad face, and a little bit of hair.

Mommy is for the most part happy, except that she got the epidural about 15 minutes before delivery. The nurses didn't think that she was that far along. Her toes were numb when she delivered...so, at least those didn't hurt.

We'll have more pictures as we get to see the little guy more. They took him away to the nursery so we could sleep.

3 comments:

The Slocum Family said...

I can't believe how much he looks like Elle when she was born! He's gorgeous! I can't wait to see & hold him! Congrats you guys! We love you!

Kristi said...

Girl! You did it... again! I'm so excited for you. Boys are a whole different experience. You never know, you might get an easy one this time! We love you and can't wait for more pictures.

Amber said...

Congrats! Just the news I was waiting to hear. I'm so happy for you-a healthy baby boy (that is not inside of you anymore!) Nice work!