Monday, September 1, 2008

Is she STILL talking!?

We're getting settled into our new place as of this week. I think that Elle likes it, because she has more room to play in. We got her a table for her birthday, but because Alicia can't keep a secret Elle already has it. Anyway... she likes it.

We went to the Tillotson's for a BBQ and then we went to the dollar theater to see "Kung Fu Panda." She had a lot of fun, but said that she was thirsty halfway through- big surprise. I went to the counter and lo and behold the bottled water was $3.25. So, I - like a fool - bought a soda for the same price instead. The rest of the movie Elle was bouncing off the walls from the soda. Then when we got home she wouldn't stop talking. This happens more often than not. I hope it is just a phase, but I'm pretty sure this will last until she is out of the house.

Warning: This is long, but begs the question: "Is she STILL talking?" With that said the end is worth the time invested.


4 comments:

Camille said...

You're right Josh, that was totally worth it. Hope your new place is great.

Kristi said...

That is a lot of talking. We could put her and Nicole together and just let them go for it! Hope the move went smoothly. Don't lift any super heavy boxes, Leash -- unless you WANT to have your water break early. At this point that probably doesn't seem like a bad idea. :-)

Amber said...

Hahahaha. I laughed so much watching that video. And the ending couldn't be any better when she fell off the table. She does talk a lot. I wonder what church is like for you!

Julie M. said...

She's a riot! I miss you guys and hope your loving your new place!!