Elle's cousins Anna and Maia came over to visit and the girls had a great time. We turned our backs for a second and we noticed a fertilizer fight erupt on the back deck. It was all over the deck! I reminded me of the gasoline fight on "Zoolander."
When we got to Utah we planned on going to the Thanksgiving Point Dinosaur Museum, because it was $2 day...bad idea. Everyone else in Utah County was there too - should have expected it. Backup plan...go to Cabela's. We couldn't be happier to have Elle shooting guns at animals and cars.
After Cabela's we went back to Josh's sister's house to play in the slip 'n slide. Elle was such a "water baby" this summer.




2 comments:
Leash--happy belated birthday! Call me when you get settled!
How's it going?! We miss you! I feel like I didn't see you before we left. I hope you're feeling okay and I think we need some belly pics! :)
Post a Comment