Sunday, March 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Josh. A little late.

We decided to go bowling for my birthday. I'm so good at it we briefly talked about starting a league. Briefly. Here are the kids hanging off of me. Cute. It is unusual that they are smiling at the same time.
The bowling alley had an arcade as well. I loaded up $2 on the "sun mountain fun center" card and let them go. They played for about an hour running from one machine to another because they could not decide which to play. After winning tickets on the games we walked away with about a dollar or two worth of junk in ring pops and whistles. Actually, it was a pretty good use for two dollars. Wack-an-alligator was the hit of the afternoon.
It was Elle's second time bowling and Beck's first time. The kids used the ramp and did fairly well given that the ball was over half of Beck's weight. He picked it right up and put it on the ramp himself.
Leash and Beck rolling and scoring a solid 50. I blame the lanes for Beck not breaking 60.

0 comments: