
Beck sliding down the inflatable castle at a local jump "kingdom." He didn't have any trouble climbing up the ladder and sliding down. The biggest problem for him with the larger children knocking him over because they were running around too fast.

It almost looks as if Elle is in a free fall.

Of course I had to jump in as well. To my dismay they deflated the velcro wall. Last time I hastily suited up, jumped on the wall, and hurt myself. I'll leave it up the professionals to do the velcro wall.

Obviously the children didn't read the sign that says "1 at a time." Beck's defense, "I can't read" or really even speak yet.

This one is gratis! Notice that she is wearing two different socks. It is because her older cousins do it and she is trying to be so big. I hope that she doesn't find this in the future. I love you, Elle.
0 comments:
Post a Comment