Monday, August 9, 2010

Bite of Oregon and keeping Portland weird

In the spirit of keeping it weird Elle and I put on some banana costumes and freaked all of the squares out. I don't think many adults had put on the banana suits until I broke the ice. This is the kind of "crossing boundaries" that our grandchildren will read in textbooks. Start the revolution!

The kids got some temporary tattoos and Beck took it about as hard as if he was getting a REAL tattoo. I had to pin him down and the lady used a "painful" sponge to apply little red robot on his arm. My little boy is growing up.
Elle on stilts. look close and find the oval for a surprise then scroll down.

It's Amy Roloff! I was a little shy and couldn't muster the courage to take a picture with her. Instead I took a sneaky hip shot, but she still caught me. I think celebrities can sense when their pictures are being taken so they can give you the stink eye.

For those of you that follow our blog you might think that this would belong in an "Elle Fashion Alert" post. You'd be right, because she's got all the right moves and some wild props. Classic.

Not to be upstaged by her last picture... You're right, I'll have to try to work these into an "Elle photo shoot."


And finally, Beck wants to share his sucker with you. What a nice boy.

3 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

Hey- I like bananas- so I say go for it! Was it to promote them? Looks like you guys are having fun!

manda carol said...

Man, I miss you guys! I told the boys that I had a surprise for them and they asked if Elle and Beck were coming over. PS. Looking forward to the new Elle photo shoot post. Those are my favorite!

Amber said...

Love reading all your new posts. I wish I could see you guys more. Why do we live almost a whole continent apart? Why? WHY???