Sunday, January 17, 2010

Key Largo, Montego... Baby why don't we go...

Left to right: Beck, Elle, Joel, Vance. The Schreiners and most of the Rosens went to Key Largo Jan 8 on a vacation away from the place that most people go to vacation. I've always wondered how that works. We saw a giant Iguana just chillin' in the parking lot. I yelled "Dinosaur," and the kids got all excited. I think they thought it would be something cooler than an iguana. Whatever.
On the boardwalk. Elle in your face as usual.
It's like Swiss Family Robinson, without the cool house, organ, zebras, monkey butlers, and Pirates. Really the only thing it has in common is the cute girls and neat tree.
A rather seemingly innocuous picture of Elle and Beck. Look a little closer and you will see below what was just a foot away from the kids. I'm a great father...protecting my kids and ... etc.
A Gator! That's what we call 'em here in the South, Ya'll. Up north we call them Crocodiles, because it is all the same to us.

0 comments: