Sunday, January 17, 2010

Elle Fashion Vol. 2

I will run through what the camera man, Josh, was saying to evoke such reactions from Elle, the subject.
"Elle, now give me a mule kick! And get some pepperoni slices from the fridge."
"Now, the Thinker...without a chair or any thinking! Hang on to that end table and don't let those pepperonis go anywhere. Those are money!"
This one's cute, but I must continue. "Don't LOOK AT ME, but sort of smile. Don't blink, don't blink."
"Change outfits...and give me a wonky face. Show me your nostrils. Beautiful. The camera loves you!"
"That was perfect. More of the same face, but with more saliva on the right corner of your mouth. More, more, more!"
"Grab a pinata bat! You're tough, you're the toughest, you don't take any crap. That's right, some boys are trying to boss you around, but you're not going to take it. Get mad!"
"Now, hold your breath. You're a puffer fish. Stick out your lips. Scratch your puffer fish back with the pinata bat. Great!"
"The bat deflated your puffer fish puff. Let it all out...pfffft! Now smell your pits...peeyou...stinky!"
"Raise your pinata bat...like you're going to club a baby seal. NO, NOT BECK. It's pretend...pretend."
"You're confused. You've run through the entire spectrum of Elle's emotions."

5 comments:

manda carol said...

Oh good gracious! Seriously it's been a really long time since I laughed that hard. Thank you Elle- you never disappoint with your crazy antics and funny faces.

Amber said...

She is getting so big. She is one of the most expressive kids I know!

Erin said...

Thank GOODNESS I happened upon your blog today and the most hilarious post of all time. Still laughing, minutes later. I'm thinking my family would love it if I hired you to write captions on my pictures...I know they would appreciate the entertainment after the terribly boring posts I put up!

LeAnne said...

This truly made me laugh. Truly. I am flattered...I have my own 'corner'.

:)

Kristi said...

I love it!