Sunday, September 6, 2009

Naples Zoo

Elle looks so tiny next to...pretty much everything. But, especially this tree.
We read this sign and a few minutes later we noticed that Beck was eating a strange berry. I hope he doesn't die.
Elle didn't want to look at the camera...neither did the panther.
Look at all of the nice palm trees. Alicia let me take a picture of her...but wait...look at Beck!
Here's a closer look of the same picture. He looks like an old man with no teeth, because he is a little man with no teeth. He's almost one and no teeth.
I probably should do a closeup of the kids on this one, too. Is Beck pointing sinisterly with his pinky finger?
Elle was more interested in the playground than in the animals. Is it safe to say that she is not going to be a zoologist? Maybe it is still too early to say.
Elle mad because we wouldn't buy her something at the gift store - I hear we are the meanest parents in the world. I hope that Guiness Book of World Records contacts us.

1 comments:

The Godell Family said...

I must tell you that it makes me feel better as a parent to see other 3-4 year olds with so much attitude in everything. That is our Paiten to a "T". Hope youa re all well.