Sunday, September 13, 2009

Disney World?

Here are some pictures of our visit to Disney World. Actually, it was Downtown Disney, but to a 3 year old...there is no difference.




























"Insert Caption Here"
You can only imagine her excitement!














Left: Elle at the Lego store. "Dad, what do I do with this?"

















Leash and Beck headed to "Pleasure Island." It wasn't what I thought it would be.




















In the picture of Josh and Elle she was naughty. Then we told her that she had to be a good girl and smile for the camera or else she wouldn't get a doll.

4 comments:

manda carol said...

I don't know why but that reminds me of the Jack Handy about telling his nephew that Disney burned down. I blame Josh. :)

The Slocum Family said...

Well at least she like this place better than the zoo!

Amber said...

That looks so fun! I can only imagine how much kids love that place.

Heidi said...

Hello! I just found your blog! YAY!!! I miss you, I don't even know who my visiting teachers are. Sigh...I really wanna come to florida to visit during the dead winter! He he!