Tuesday, October 27, 2009

October, month of birthdays and more.

The birthday weekend started out fishing. Elle really wanted to go out and fish and I'm not sure if she will want to do it again. Keeping with the Schreiner tradition we didn't catch anything and Elle said, "Dad, you're a loster [sic]." She meant loser - I can't even teach her that correctly!
Here's a good shot of a few of the children at Elle's party. Now I know were the term "more energy than a party at Elle's house" came from - me.
It was impossible to get all of the children into one picture. I think this was one of the most complete shots.
Sugar binge. One of the most fun parts about parties...feeding other people's children excessive amounts of candy and then sending them home!
She really wanted her face painted and the excitement lasted about 5 minutes. At least she looked like an Olympic mascot for a few minutes.
I bought one of those bubble blowers at Walmart, but couldn't get it to work until after the party. These two sure loved it and I'm sure the other 16 children at the party would have liked it too.
It's "the Great Pumpkin," Charlie Brown! Beck acting all tough shopping for a pumpkin. Some day he'll be doing this for real...at Walmart.
I love this picture. I don't know if it would have been more appropriate to have swapped the two, but it still is funny.

2 comments:

Steve and Donna said...

so funny- seems quite a few of us went to the same pumpkin patch place. I took my daughter there too! :)

Amber said...

Looks like great fun. I can't believe you get to wear shorts!