Thursday, July 23, 2009

All About Beck

We put an add on craigslist for workers to wash our dishes and this is who applied. These two are really good with the computer...and dishwashers too.

Chillin' out maxin', relaxin' all coo', drinkin' some Enfamil without my shoe.
Look mom and dad, I can reach all of your expensive things!

And I did.
Elle couldn't stand all the attention that I was giving to Beck so she demanded a picture of her be taken. She got some temporary tatoos from Grama Snow and daddy helped put this one on her neck just in time for the pioneer picnic tomorrow. I'm sure that pioneer children had these too.
I guess this was pretty funny. It reminds me of when we were kids and we would turn our bikes over and spin the wheels, thus making "ice cream."

4 comments:

Angi Slocum said...

I love it! He is getting so big now. He'll be running all over the place when I come over.

Oh, I love your TV stand. It's so pretty!

Josh said...

He is getting big and we love him very much. He really wants to do anything that Elle is doing, at least they can bug each other then.

The Godell Family said...

Your two kids are just too cute.

Amber said...

That is an awesome tattoo. Your kids are super cute.