Cute, Look at Beck. He's all grown up! Thats what happens when I don't see you for a few weeks! I think I may be getting better so i can see you soon...
Look how big Beck is! He is so adorable. How is life with two kids? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Hopefully Elle made the transition well and no one skipped a beat. :-)
6 comments:
So cute! I love that last one of Elle. Where did you guys see the Clauses??
Cute, Look at Beck. He's all grown up! Thats what happens when I don't see you for a few weeks! I think I may be getting better so i can see you soon...
Yep, these are some cute kids. I like Beck's tongue.
Cute Santa! Where was that?
by the way... finally found you guys on here! YAY!
cute! that last pic of your little girl reminds me of you.
Look how big Beck is! He is so adorable. How is life with two kids? I feel like I haven't talked to you in forever. Hopefully Elle made the transition well and no one skipped a beat. :-)
Post a Comment