
Elle had the opportunity of a life time to stand next to the illusive (and also well dressed) "Big Boy." "Is this what your brother is going to look like when he's born?" We asked her and she said, "Yes." I sure hope not!

Next we went to the park to blow some $.25 bubbles. Then soon after there were swarms of children and also adults that were popping the bubbles. I almost fell over I was light-headed from all the bubble blowing - it's hard to keep up enough bubbles for 6 people to pop.

A path more traveled in A2. We then decided to walk through the woods in the park. We saw a Yeti on the path. If I had to describe it it had features that were almost dog like. His body was totally hairy, long, but surprisingly well groomed. He walked, at the moment, on his hands and feet- dog like. And I think he was wearing a leash.

Elle smiling with a big "cheesy" grin on her daddy's shoulders.

Look out Tiger, here comes "Happy Elle™!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment